Upgrade Your Pennsylvania Home With Top-of-the-Line House Doors From Bristol
Exterior doors have a critical role to play in your home. Not only do they provide a first impression to visitors, but they also heavily influence your home’s energy efficiency and security. So, if your house doors are drafty, worn, or damaged, replacing them is certainly a wise decision. But who can you trust with such as important investment? The answer is simple: Integrity Construction & Windows.
With locations in Altoona and Greensburg, Integrity Construction & Windows has been serving homeowners in the Pittsburgh metro area as well as all northern, western, and southern Pennsylvania since 1982. We’ve maintained a sterling reputation, as evidenced by rave reviews from satisfied customers and the fact that we have the highest rate of repeat business in the state. We understand how to help Pennsylvania homeowners make the most of their investments in new entry, patio, and French doors, and we can be counted on to provide value beyond compare.
Explore Our Selection of House Doors
When replacing the doors in your home, you want the best products that will not only stand up to the elements, provide security, and enhance energy efficiency, but also look great and require minimal care. That’s exactly what you can expect from the premium line of house doors we offer from the leading brand Bristol. We install:
Bristol Doors have been crafted with security and durability in mind. Wood doors can be expensive and are susceptible to warping and rotting. Fiberglass doors can crack in cold weather, don’t come in custom sizes, and are high maintenance. The steel doors we install, on the other hand, provide a reasonable cost alternate to wood and fiberglass and are low maintenance, highly secure, and exceptionally energy efficient.
Additionally, entry doors from Bristol are available in a wide range of designs and options. And they come in custom sizes to precisely fit openings in your home. From the most basic door to a grand entryway, all tastes, styles, and budgets are considered.
Some of the features that ensure our entry house doors provide lasting performance include:
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel skin that won’t wrap or rot
- Reinforced lock area with rolled steel locking pins to make forced entries nearly impossible
- 18-gauge steel surrounding frame
- 12-gauge steel reinforced hinge plate
- Steel interlocking hinges
- Heavy duty hardware
Features designed to improve thermal performance include:
- Double- or triple- pane glass with Low E coatings
- Superior polyurethane insulation with R-15 insulating value
- Interlocking steel edge with positive thermal break
- Twin compression weather seals between door bottom and threshold
- Composite top weather barrier
- Draft free magnetic sealing stops (similar to high quality refrigerator door seals)
- Adjustable thermal sills
Customizing your new house doors is easy with an endless combination of options, including:
- 15 different color and woodgrain choices with sunscreen additives
- Standard doorknobs with deadbolts and decorator-style thumb latches
- Peep sites, mail slots, and kickplates
- No glass, half lite glass, full lite glass, full oval, half oval, and other glass configurations
- Decorative glass options including internal mini blinds, handcrafted bevels, floral bevels, diamond patterns, glue chip accents with brass, zinc, or platinum caning, rain glass, rippled wave glass, crafted jewel bevels, and renaissance glass
Sliding Glass Patio Doors
Do you have a broom handle in your sliding glass door track for extra security? Our product specialists will show you how that won’t stop burglars from being able to enter your home.
Get rid of the broomstick with a high security Bristol patio sliding door. Our multi-point locking system has two steel locking bars that bolt into steel receivers in the head and sill and an additional keyed security and ventilation lock. It is the most durable sliding patio door on the market.
You can customize your patio door by choosing from:
- 2 or 3 panel configurations
- Left, right, or center slide panels
- 5’, 6’, 9’ styles available in double or triple pane glass
- 8’, 12’ styles in double pane glass
- White, beige, brown, and woodgrain finish options
- Commercial quality hardware
You can also count on your new sliding glass patio door to provide lasting insulation thanks to advanced features, including:
- 2 coats of Low E
- BR50 Thermoplastic Spacer System
- Alpha-10 insulating gas
French Doors, Sidelites & Transoms
If your opening calls for a French door, sidelite, or transom, we have custom options for your grand entryway. These glass house doors offer all of the durability, security, and energy efficiency of our sliding patio doors. And, in certain situations, we can enlarge openings or convert a regular door to a French door to upgrade your home’s visual appeal inside and out.
We Protect Your Investment in New House Doors
Whether you choose to have a new entry, sliding glass, or French door installed, you can feel confident knowing that you’ll not only receive the industry’s best-performing product, but also that it will be installed correctly. At Integrity Construction & Windows, full-time door installation specialists complete our projects, ensuring outstanding results. What’s more, your house doors will be covered by a 50-year transferrable warranty that also includes three years for glass breakage.
To learn more about what makes Integrity Construction & Windows the go-to contractor for house doors in Pittsburgh metro and all of northern, western, and southern Pennsylvania, contact us today.